Top Of Form Fault
The printer could not find the TOF mark within the maxium label length setting or it found a TOF in an unexpected place.
If media is moving:
- Press the Feed Key. It may be necessary to recalibrate the printer; see page???
- The Media Sensor may be out of position. Readjust it; see Printer Support Doc#: 001
- The media may not be properly loaded. Reload media, also ensure that the Media Guide is positioned properly.
- The Leveling Cam may be improperly adjusted.
- The label may be longer then the default value for maxium length. Check the Media Settings/ Mexiumum Label Length.
- The Media Sensor may be obstructed. Check and carefully remove any obstruction(labels, paper, dust, adhesive, etc).
If media is not moving:
- The printed assembly may not be latched; close and lock it.