You asked if there is an updated version of our Fastener Distributor Software. ALWIN Version 1.20b is the current version. ALWIN is a WIndows-based program, and owners of the DOS-based AL150 can purchase it at the special upgrade price, and in most cases can import their part number database from their old AL150 program.
***AL150 Install Disks are no longer available!
New Windows-based Upgrade Info is below...
ALWIN Software MINIMUM System Requirements:
- Windows 98SE, NT, 2000 or Windows XP Operating System (“OS”)
- Windows User logged in with Administrator privileges
- CD ROM drive capable of reading CD-R discs
- Hard disk with 100 megabytes of disk space available
- Datamax I-4208, or compatible 203dpi printer using dpl.
- A parallel port available to be used with the Datamax printer (or other connectivity option for your configuration)
- Datamax Windows Printer Driver installed (available at no charge with new printers or from the internet).
- 15” monitor at 600 x 800 resolution
More info about our current Fastener Distributor Software, ALWIN:
ALWIN Fastener Distributor Software – Upgrade Info
For licensed AL150 Label System Users, your price to upgrade from your DOS program, AL150, to the Windows program, ALWIN, is discounted - usually about 50% of the Standard Price.
ALWIN is compatible with Windows XP, 2000, NT and 98SE. It is still easy for a fastener distributor to use, for box labels and bin labels. You can even import most part number data into ALWIN from your old AL150 program, but you may need a local technician or consultant to transfer the C:\AL150\*.dat files to your new computer for you. The software ships on 1 CD and includes a printed Software Manual / Logo Directory.
Contact us for the most current details and a quote. Since this is an upgrade price, you will be asked to return your old AL150 "Sentinel Pro Plug" after receiving the ALWIN upgrade. (The "Sentinel Pro Plug" should be attached to the LPT1 parallel port on the computer with the AL150 software.)